Thursday, April 23, 2009

4.23.09

AYIYI! This is what we DJs like to call...the zone! This is a straight set of great tracks spanning almost TWO HOURS! As a radio DJ...sometimes, I like to get loud and rock out. I feel I can't help but not rock out! I just finished up school and now it's out of the way forever and I had to celebrate, so I took some serious preparation and put together a wild energetic radio mix that was less like a radio show and more like a serious DJ hoedown. Giddyup Y'all!

BTW to everyone that has contacted me, I will get back to you as soon as possible. I now have alot of time on my hands to devote to this blog and I will post all of the e-mail goodness that I have in store as a high priority. I have been very busy as of late.

Lots of Crookers tracks. I've been feeling their style of wonk madness alot and playing these out makes me love what they do even more. I also managed to find some stuff that is very exclusive to the Strictly Riddim blog. Lots of Baltimore drops in between french house, electro house, and an extended breakdown of "A Milli".

La Roux- In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)
Daft Punk- Technologic
Trackdemons- Touch It
DJ Fresh- Harder Better Faster Stronger
M.I.A.- XR2 (gwenlovers99 Instrumental Version)
Basement Jaxx- Where's Your Head At? ( Mark Lam Remix)
Boy 8-Bit- The Cricket Scores (Original Mix)
We Love That Disco Sound
DJ Blaqstarr- Shake It To The Ground (Claude Van Stroke Remix)
Laidback Luke & A-Trak- Shake It Down
John Bourke- Hoes Shake It To The Ground
Chemical Brothers- Get Up On It Like This
Nguszu Nguszu- Caress
Dee Lite- Groove Is In The Heart
?????-Do The Wu-Tang
The Marvelettes- Please Mr. Postman (Baltimore Club Mix)
?????(MSTRKRFT Remix)
Puzique- Thomas
I Robots- Frau (Pandau Vs.
DJ Sega- Hands Up Thumbs Down
Curtis Vodka- UHH!
Curtis Vodka- Her Name Is Miami
Chemical Brothers- The Salmon Dance (Crookers WoW Remix)
Crookers- Brick City Go!
Pitbull- The Anthem (Benja Styles Remix)
Designer Drugs- Zombies
DJ Mehdi- Circutune (Thomas Bangaulter Remix)
Boys Noize- ???
Buraka Som Sistema & Diplo- Un Milhao (A Milli Remix)
DJ Kee- A Milli Baltimore Club Mix

ZSHARE Link

No comments:

Post a Comment