Thursday, April 16, 2009

4.16.09

Wowzers and wassup y'all? It's a fantastic day up in Pittsburgh, PA. I want to give a shout out to Diplo for calling in the show after giving him a shout out on the air. For all of you out in the Pittsburgh area...the show is at 10:00 tonight at Diesel. Opening acts include LazerCrunk (cutups & keeb$) and the Commonwealth Family.

I had a blast doing today's show. I used alot of unexpected tracks to make this radio mix today. I think the one track that made this mix is the Yello track that was used in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. (see post below) I feel as a DJ, my job is to bring these tracks back in a new context for a newer generation of beat fans to really enjoy. That, and I've been fiending to mash up some Prodigy in the mix. That's where "Breathe" comes in. I got "The Fat of the Land" as a 13th birthday present, so I included this track in the mix as a little homage to 1997.

Tracklisting:

Nitro Deluxe- Let's Get Brutal
Unique 3- The Theme (Original Chill Mix)
Yuzo Koshiro- Attack of the Barbarian
Deadmau5- Catbread (Original Mix)
FPI- Going Back To My Roots (Figure Remix)
Mr. Oizo- Gay Dentists (Original Mix)
Pryda-
Machines Don't Care- Drop It To The Floor (TADT
Bird Peterson- Shooked
Machines Don't Care- Jugs (Original Mix)
Yello- Oh Yeah (Dance Mix)
The Prodigy- Breathe
Mustard Pimp- Oh La La Satan
Diplo- Must Be A Devil (CSY Remix)
Temisan Adoki- Bangin' (Edit) b/w Crystal Waters- Gypsy Woman Acapella
Crystal Waters- Gypsy Woman

Break

Munchi- Nex Aan Te Doen Prt.1
Azidoo Da Bass- Dooms Night (Laidback Luke Bootleg)
Feadz- Suck It
Kraftwerk- Tour De France
Dada Life- Rubber Band Boogie (Laidback Luke Remix)
DJ Godfather- Get Your Jit On
R.Kelly- Snake (Boolu Juke Mix)
Treasure Fingers- Cross The Dancefloor (Designer Drugs Remix)
Kid Cudi- Day N' Nite (Crookers Remix)
Oliver Cheatham- Get Down Saturday Night (Unreleased Promo Mix)
The Body Snatchers- I Like What I See (Joker Mix)
2000f & JKamata- You Don't Know What Love Is
Zomby- U Are My Fantasy (Street Fighter II Theme Remix)
The Eternals- The Wrath of Zeus
Mr. Scruff- Get A Move On
ZZT- Lowered States of Consciousness (Original Munich Version)
Rage Against The Machine- Testify

Only Built For ZSHARE LINX

No comments:

Post a Comment